Technology stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 5.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 1.4% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 8.3% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 4.8% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 4.9% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 3.6% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 5.3% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 3.1% today.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.