Technology stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.1% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.