Technology stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 2.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Esco Technologies Inc (ESE): ESE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 1.5% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.