Technology stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 5.5% today and up 30.7% in the last month.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 4.2% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 3.6% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 3.5% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 3.3% today.
- Texas Instruments Inc (TXN): TXN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.