Transportation stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 6.2% today and up 33.8% in the last month.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 6.0% today and up 44.9% in the last month.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 3.8% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 1.9% today and up 26.1% in the last month.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.