Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 7.0% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.0% today and up 23.9% in the last month.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 0.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 2.2% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.