Transportation stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 3.5% today and up 27.2% in the last month.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.4% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.9% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.1% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.