Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 8.0% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 5.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 7.7% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.5% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.