Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.6% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 0.4% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.4% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.