Utilities stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 1.0% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.