Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 4.5% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.7% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.