Utilities stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 1.8% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 0.2% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 1.5% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is down 0.9% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.