Capital goods stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 3.8% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 2.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 2.4% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 2.3% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 2.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.1% today on 8 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.