Capital goods stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.1% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.8% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.