Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.8% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.7% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.0% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.