Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 3.8% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.9% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.4% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.3% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.2% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.0% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 0.9% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.