Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.6% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.