Capital goods stocks fell 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 19.6% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 10.4% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 9.0% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.0% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.9% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.9% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.