Capital goods stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 2.8% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 2.8% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.4% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.