Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.2% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 0.7% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.