Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.9% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.1% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.7% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.