Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.6% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.