Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 1.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.9% today and down 51.7% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.