Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.2%, the Nasdaq rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 6.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 4.7% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 3.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 2.0% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.