Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 7.8% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 11.6% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 8.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 2.8% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.