Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.