Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 14.0% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 11.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 8.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 5.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 3.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.4% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.