Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq was up 1.3% and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 3.7% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 2.0% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.