Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.9% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.