Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 6.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.5% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.