Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 7.7% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 4.7% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 4.3% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.9% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 3.5% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 3.2% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 3.0% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.