Energy stocks declined 1.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 5.0% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 4.5% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 4.3% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 4.0% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 4.0% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 4.0% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 3.9% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.