Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY): OXY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.2% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 5.9% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 3.6% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 3.6% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.