Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 8.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.