Energy stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is up 2.4% today and up 21.4% in the last month.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 1.1% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is up 1.1% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 4.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 4.7% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 2.8% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.