Energy stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.3% and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 3.1% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is up 2.7% today.
- BP P.L.C. (BP): BP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.5% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 3.1% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 2.7% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 2.3% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.