Financial stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 4.8% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is up 1.2% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 4.8% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 5.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.8% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.