Financial stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 0.8% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 0.1% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.9% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.