Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is up 3.4% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 3.1% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Amedisys Inc (AMED): AMED stock is down 3.7% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc (ZLTQ): ZLTQ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.