Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 2.2% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.9% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 1.9% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 1.7% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.