Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 6.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.2% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.6% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 3.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 3.4% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): VNO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 1.5% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.