Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 2.5% today on 14 times normal volume.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 1.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 1.0% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 0.9% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 4.8% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 3.1% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.7% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.