Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 9.1% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 8.5% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 6.9% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is up 4.8% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 4.0% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 4.4% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 11.2% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 11.3% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 5.5% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 6.3% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 4.4% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 3.6% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 3.6% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.