Services stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 14.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 6.2% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 4.4% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 10.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.4% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 5.9% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is down 2.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.