Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 6.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 5.9% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 1.3% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW): LOW stock is down 4.2% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 4.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.