Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 13.2% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 13.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 8.1% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.9% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 2.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.4% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.5% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.