Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 13.2% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 13.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 8.1% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.9% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 2.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.4% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.5% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.