Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 2.0% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.9% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.0% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 2.0% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA): CMCSA stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.