Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.9% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 3.3% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 3.3% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 3.3% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.1% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.