Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.9% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 3.3% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 3.3% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 3.3% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.1% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.