Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 2.0% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is down 1.6% today.
- SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): SLG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.5% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.