Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 6.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 4.2% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.