Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 6.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 4.2% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.